Get an ITF-PIN membership
- Submit your profile and personal information and register for ITF-PIN. Click here to register - https://www.triathlonindia.com/app/members/registration.php
- Choose an ITF Sanctioned races listed in this page - https://www.triathlonindia.com/event-calendar/
- After registration the following the instruction mentioned on the respective event web page
- If you need any assistance do not hesitate to get in touch with us - email@example.com
Take part in a Race
- Enter a short distance enticer /novice race. Such events are usually delivered as low-competitive, fun for all events.
- Enter as a member of a two or three-person team. This can be a great way to try out the sport with your friends, and get to know the three disciplines of a triathlon.
- Join a triathlon coaching centre in your city. Triathlon clubs are a great way to meet other triathletes and coaches, get involved in a regular training programme. Click here to view the list of coaching centres across the country.
- Go along as a supporter for your family or friend, and get to know the sport as a spectator – we guarantee you will leave wanting to have a go yourself!
VOLUNTEER AN EVENT
- Across the country, we sanction many events and you can volunteer at these events in a variety of positions including in the transition area, at the expo and out on the race course.
- You will have to get in touch with ITF (Indiantriathlonfederation@gmail.com) to submit your interest as a volunteer for the event.
- Alternatively, you can contact your State organisation to register your interest as a volunteer.